Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Halloween Banner!

Hi All,
Sorry I've been neglecting you all. I'm back and ready to share! I've created this banner using HH and GABS. Originally, I was going to use letters only and add different Halloween graphics like spiders, witches, bats, etc, but then I decided to add the triangles after viewing one of my favorite blogs. I am going to however add small spiders once my MS spider punch comes. Soooooo, I hope you all like it! Leave comments. I love those!







Thanks for watching!
Mscelly

7 comments:

jen said...

Just awesome!!! Great job and thanks so much for sharing. I'm now following your blog and would love for you to stop by and say HI and check out my blog. jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

Darcell said...

Thanks Jen!

Adrian said...

Very nice job!

girlia said...

Your Banner is awesome. I love the lettering. Very, very nice job. You can also prowl my blog (lol)

Darcell said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

Dorcas said...

This is sweet! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Mari AKA Momo said...

Adorable!!! XOXO Momo