Monday, August 2, 2010

Just because cards

Good evening all,

As promised, I have a few cards to share. The pink cards are sympathy cards made for my son's classmate who recently lost her father. I ended up making two because I made the "...pick up for you" first and then decided that maybe it wasn't appropriate, so I went with the "...pulling for you" instead. Maybe it could have went either way. You let me know what you think. The purple card is for my wonderful boyfriend of many, many, years. He's really in to purple right now so his cards are usually purple and he loves them! I hope you like them too.

Also, I have a few other projects from earlier projects that I'm going to be posting within the next couple of days.

Take care!
Mscelly





3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards you did a nice job!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mscelly! I am now a follower of your blog!
I LOVE this cartridge and just received it--I'm going to be using it with Boys will Be Boys for some gypsy files and tutorials--so I'm excited to see you using it too!

Darcell said...

Hey there K Andrew!

Thanks for following! Yes, That cart is great! I love that I can whip out a card really quickly without putting TOO much thought into the actual design process. Sometimes you just want to do a QUICK project, right?!

TTYL,
Mscelly