Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Posting and It's My Son's Batman Party!




















































































Okaaay, I have a posting. Yay me! My son's miniture golf party was last month and boyr was it really nice! We had a blast and of course he was happy. Thanks to all my family and friends who came out. We luv you! Anyway here are a few pix of the table set up and decorations I made using the Batman: Brave and the Bold cart. I love it and it's a realIy fun cart. I created gift bags, mask, wrist cuffs, 3-D Batan, envites, table confetti, which can kind of be seen in the photos above, and I believe that's it but If I think of something else I'll update my posting. I didn't get many pix (although I do have a few more that'll get up a little later) and the ones I do have are filled with children and you now how that goes...SO, enjoy and TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I'm your first follower! I have a couple questions though. For the Batman box, is that on the cartridge or did you cut the box and then add the embellishments? My dgs is a dart vader nut and I would love to make these in darth vader for his bday. Also, Your little purse are adorable! Where did you get the marabou for the handles? I've been looking for that for the last few weeks and not finding any. Thank so much. Gail gailheinecke at charter dot net